Every year we look at the Kelley Blue Book to stay on top of the best cars and the best deals, especially when it comes to finding the best cars for teens. While we have a lot of expertise in auto insurance, we get a lot of questions from our customers about advice on the best cars for teens.
Here at IASTL, we trust the Kelley Blue Book, and they rate the safety of these cars on the lowest trim package, typical mileage, and private party pricing. We understand that purchasing the best cars for teens might involve looking at older models. That’s why we included this list of the Top 18 Best Cars for Teens Under $10K and a video below of the best new models:
Whether you are buying a new or used car for your teen, we can add them to your insurance policy. Contact Us Here.
Best Cars Starting At 10K
- Acura RL (2005 and later) $9,700
- Mercury Sable (2009 and later) $9,700
- Kia Amanti (2009 and later) $9,700
- Subaru Legacy (2009 and later) $9,900
- BMW 3 series (2006 or later) $9,300
- Mazda 6 (2009 and later) $8,900
- Nissan Rogue (2008 and later) $9,800
- Ford Escape (2007-2010) $8,700
- Mazda Tribute (2009 and later) $8,100
- Mazda CX-9 (2007 and later) $9,800
- Ford Edge (2007-2010) $9,600
- Hyundai Veracruz (2007 and later) $9,600
- Volkswagen Routan (2009-2011) $8,600
- Dodge Grand Caravan (2008-2011) $8,200
- Chrysler Town and Country (2008-2011) $8,200
For a complete list of the best cars for teens visit iihs.org.
|Tips from Tom:
Find The Best Car For Teens Under $10k And Save Money On Insurance With IASTL