Table Of Contents
Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) provide no-cost or low-cost health coverage for eligible children in Missouri.
These programs provide health coverage for children so that they can get routine check-ups, immunizations, and dental care to keep them healthy.
Through the MO Healthnet for Kids program, eligible children receive full, comprehensive health insurance coverage including primary, acute and preventative care, hospital care, dental care, and vision care.
Here Are Some Resources For You To Learn More About The Missouri Children’s Health Insurance Program
Missouri Department of Social Services/Missouri Healthnet for Kids
What Sort Of Health Care Is Provided?
Examples of Covered HCY Services:
- Case Management
- Dental services (including braces, in limited situations)
- Diabetic supplies and educators
- Drug & Alcohol treatment and rehabilitation
- Emergency care
- Eye exams, glasses, and artificial eyes
- Family Planning services
- Head Injury rehabilitation
- Hearing Aids and related services
- Home Health
- Hospital Care (Inpatient and Outpatient)
- Immunizations (shots)
- Lab and X-ray services
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Personal Care
- Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy
- Physician, Clinic, and Nurse Practitioner services
- Prescription drugs
- Private Duty Nursing
- Psychology/Counseling services
- Transplants, and
- Treatment of lead poisoning and a check of the child’s home for lead. Click Here To Learn More
See If Your Family Is Eligible
Is my family eligible?
Click Below To Apply For The Program
How does my family apply?
You can also see if you qualify and apply here as well.