Do you have home/auto/business insurance? What happens if you have damage beyond what your policy covers? Do I need umbrella insurance?
Do any of these apply to you – Do I need umbrella insurance
- Own a home, rental property or multiple residences.
- Regularly drive a car or let someone else borrow your car.
- Have a pool, hot tub, trampoline, ATV, boat or motorcycle.
- Have a pet or pet sit for somebody else.
If you answered yes to any of these, you might be a good candidate for an Umbrella.
What exactly is an Umbrella?
- Umbrella insurance is a type of extra protection that will come into use when the liability limit on your current policy has been exhausted.
What can an umbrella do?
- It can fill gaps in coverage or kick in when auto limits are exhausted, such as when in a catastrophic auto accident.
- It can cover damages that add up due to hospitalization bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- It can prevent plaintiffs from going after your income if you are sued for an accident and can’t pay the damages.
Click below to get a cheap insurance quote today.